Why Contract Staffing?
At Artemis Precision Search, we strive to make the hiring process as easy as possible for our clients. One of the ways we do this is by providing contract staffing needs, which allows clients to hire employees on a temporary (or contract) basis. Contract staffing is ideal for short-term projects, or positions in which the client would prefer to “try out” an employee before making the direct-hire commitment. A few other reasons why companies opt for contract staffing include:
- Pay as you go, no upfront fees.
- Sudden project needs or specialized projects
- No long-term commitment
Advantages of Contract Staffing
Temp-To-Direct Conversions (Try Before You Buy)
- Interview and assess during the contract period.
- Evaluate how the candidate fits your corporate culture and work style.
Sole-Source Staffing Ability
- One-stop shopping for your staffing needs.
- Simplify invoice payment processing.
- Match staffing levels to project requirements.
- Quick hiring process vs. lengthy direct placement.
- Terminate the contract placement at any time.
- Add resources through a purchase order vs. capital budget.
Reduce Employment Costs
- No workers’ compensation exposure or claims.
- No employee benefits costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
- No added expense for holidays, vacations, sick time, etc.
- No administrative costs for hiring and onboarding.
Maintain Budget Controls
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion.
- Secure labor needed for projects.
- Eliminate unnecessary overhead.
The Next Step
Artemis Precision Search will be your point of contact for your recruiting needs. Top Echelon Contracting, has specialized in contract staffing since 1992 and will finalize the employment contracts and handle all of the financial and administrative issues. By combining our recruiting skills with the back-office services of Top Echelon Contracting, we can provide full-service staffing and unsurpassed value. Schedule a time to talk so we get started on assessing your contracting needs.