Artemis Precision Search is a key player in the IT industry and can help you meet your career goals through contract assignments. Since 80% of companies use a form of contract staffing, now is the perfect time to learn more. Below are a few of the professional and lifestyle advantages of contract staffing. Also, a full benefits package is available.
Advantages of Contract Assignments
Flexibility in Lifestyle
- Control your career path.
- Bridge unemployment gaps.
- Travel opportunities.
- Balance work and personal obligations.
Potential for Higher Earnings
- Paid for every hour worked.
- Weekly paycheck, direct deposit, and itemized payroll statements.
- W-2 tax withholdings and filings.
- Workers’ compensation coverage.
- Unemployment insurance.
Increase Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Learn new skills, as well as experience varied work environments and projects.
- Enhance resume and marketability.
Evaluate Potential Direct Jobs (Temp-To-Direct)
- Determine if corporate culture is desirable.
- Evaluate work scope and job responsibilities.
- Network with key personnel for future opportunities.
We offer a full menu of group benefits, including multiple types of health insurance and plans compliant with the Affordable Care Act. We also offer dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401(k).
The Next Step
During your assignment, Top Echelon Contracting will be your W-2 employer. They were established in 1992 and currently place contractors in 49 states. Top Echelon Contracting handles all legal, financial, administrative, and benefit functions.
Don’t hesitate to add contract assignments to your career goals. Schedule a time for us to speak today.